Moo2 - antaran scout hunt

Talk about strategy games like MoO series, Civilization, Europa Universalis, etc.

Moderator: Oberlus

Yeeha
Pupating Mass

Moo2 - antaran scout hunt

#1 Post by Yeeha »

Lately i have played moo2 with friend in multiplayer and i was wondering how good ground combat you have to have to capture it. And tell me your storyes how you captured one, what was your race build and what techs did you use and so on :). I want to capture it as early as possible and surprise my friend with bit of antaran tech XD. I tryed with tractor beam and trooppods i think my combat rating was 50 and high gravity + powered armor, out of my 7 battleships one got down 1 antaran in scout :P, resiliant bastards those antarans.

Josh
Graphics

Re: Moo2 - antaran scout hunt

#2 Post by Josh »

AFAIK, Antarans are not in the picture, nor are there any concrete plans to make any, that doesn't mean they won't be there or they won't manifest themselves some other way. You certainly shouldn't be expecting Antarans as you find them in MOO2 though, I've got a hunch that it's got "copyright" written all over it.

Also consider that if the team were to create Antarans and they ended up in a fashion contrary to what people have come to expect. Aside from getting it all wrong and being totally unoriginal about it, people will probably be disappointed. Same goes for MOO races. Popular icons are not to be trifled with.