I'm back, and ready to help.

Development of artwork, requests, suggestions, samples, or if you have artwork to offer. Primarily for the artists.
kmano8
Space Krill

I'm back, and ready to help.

#1 Post by kmano8 »

Well, let me first apologize. Some of you may remember me. I jumped on this project with Tyreth when it first started almost a year ago. I was the original host of the forums. Then, unfortunately, I lost my connection to the interent, server and all. To keep a long story short, I didn't know I wasn't supposed to be hosting my own server using my service providers bandwidth.

Yes, I did get back online with a different provider sooner than not, but due to my loss of files, I didn't see it fit in comming back to the project. I'm sorry that I "disappeared of the face of the earth." I should have told you guys what was up when it happened.

In recent weeks I have been contemplating whether to come back, since my coming back might not be welcomed. But if everyone is alright with it, I would love to do some graphics work. I hope this isn't a burden on anyone, and I plan on putting a good amount of effort into freeorion.

Thank you for your understanding.

-Kman