you need an artist

Development of artwork, requests, suggestions, samples, or if you have artwork to offer. Primarily for the artists.
Rockstone
Space Squid

you need an artist

#1 Post by Rockstone »

well im a artits who is good with bitmat. i guess i could do concept art. but how do i upload stuff?
Master of orion 3 rules. (a pause) Why are you guys getting tomatoes out?

Zanzibar
Psionic Snowflake

#2 Post by Zanzibar »

Most of us artists have our own webhosting for pictures. We just use a BBCode tag to post it here. :)

Tyreth
FreeOrion Lead Emeritus

#3 Post by Tyreth »

At the moment we don't offer services for you to host your images with us. You'll need to find somewhere else to upload images and link to them.

Rockstone
Space Squid

#4 Post by Rockstone »

Zanzibar wrote:Most of us artists have our own webhosting for pictures. We just use a BBCode tag to post it here. :)
hmm

Zio
Space Krill

Re: you need an artist

#5 Post by Zio »

Rockstone wrote:but how do i upload stuff?
I could suggest you to try with http://www.uploadit.org/ if you are looking for a picture host, it is FREE (cool thing) but there are some restrictions in terms of number (20), kind of files (jpg only) and max kbs (200kb max each jpg). Note: read well the FAQ... sometimes they are used to delete your files which are over 1 month old (bad thing, but acceptable). Once you have your host working you could link there like in any other phpbb forum, with Img or URL syntax, if you don't know what I'm talking about (BBCode tag) have a read there: faq.php#24

Rockstone
Space Squid

Re: you need an artist

#6 Post by Rockstone »

Zio wrote:
Rockstone wrote:but how do i upload stuff?
I could suggest you to try with http://www.uploadit.org/ if you are looking for a picture host, it is FREE (cool thing) but there are some restrictions in terms of number (20), kind of files (jpg only) and max kbs (200kb max each jpg). Note: read well the FAQ... sometimes they are used to delete your files which are over 1 month old (bad thing, but acceptable). Once you have your host working you could link there like in any other phpbb forum, with Img or URL syntax, if you don't know what I'm talking about (BBCode tag) have a read there: faq.php#24
ok it dosent work

pd
Graphics Lead Emeritus

#7 Post by pd »

Rockstone
Space Squid

#8 Post by Rockstone »

pd wrote:click
Thanks 8)