FreeOrion

Forums for the FreeOrion project
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:50 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: :-)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:13 pm 
Space Floater

han_krum wrote:
PD, infact I was talking about the growth system, not the colonist movement system. Sorry to dissapoint you, but you got me wrong. I any case, I think we should avoid the mistake of MoO2 in the way a player would have to move colonists around every turn to keep an optimal growth rate, while still preserving the gameplay advantages of the growth system.

Sorry if I got u wrong. You wrote Moo2 did a mistake with human controlled ability of transporting colonists. I think your very wrong about this system. Not only Moo2 didnt mistake, but it created a very original, awesome way to micromanage empire, to optimise economy / growth / production etc. This system is BEST. No question about it. Ask more Moo2 player who played this game for a longer time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:39 pm 
Creative Contributor

Nightfish wrote:
I agree with Tyreth on that. Colonists moving around on their own whim are no fun. :wink:

I think we want the same thing but we describe different aspects of it, you'll see when we get to that. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:36 pm 
Designer Emeritus

The topics covered in this thread are now up for public review on the features board.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9