- There is no mention of the encyclopedia in the quick play guide.
- Maybe adding a "return to index" button in the window would allow an easier navigation ?
It has too many buttons already. I've recommended a redesign
- Grouping all the "XXX Focus" articles in one article, "Focus", that would link to all the kind of focus.
- Grouping all the species type articles in one article also
I'd rather see another step in the hierarchy of the 'Pedia, though possibly not until the navigation is improved.
- Having one article about the Production model and one about the Research model (with the limit of PP and RP spend by turn, so the need to do several things in parallel). Just copying those parts from the quick play guide can be enough, but I think this is an uncommon model so it needs to be explained.
That's where you or other FreeOrion fans like you come it. There's a lot of content in the quick play guide that would work in the 'Pedia with a little adjustment.
Preparing new articles for the 'Pedia (and other documentation) just takes time, but not too much technical knowledge of FreeOrion.
- In a production entry we should add the difference between the 2 multipliers in the production queue. I don't even think that I saw a mention of that in the quick play guide.
Hopefully that complication will be revamped soonish.