Content patches

Creation, discussion, and balancing of game content such as techs, buildings, ship parts.

Moderators: Oberlus, Committer

Sloth
Content Scripter

Content patches

#1 Post by Sloth »

My three patches are hanging around for more than three month already, without anyone disagreeing with the content. They don't cause any problems with the AI, they don't really affect the balance of the game, so what's the matter?
All released under the GNU GPL 2.0 and Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 licences.

Geoff the Medio
Programming, Design, Admin

Re: Content patches

#2 Post by Geoff the Medio »

Probably people get busy and/or forget them, or weren't checking the forums when they were posted and never saw them. Feel free to post to bump / remind after a week or two, or a month...

Links in the first post of this thread could also help.

Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

Re: Content patches

#3 Post by Vezzra »

Yep, sorry, I know. But, as you've probably noticed, development has been very slow since 0.4.4, there are a lot of things hanging around/pending ATM. Apparently all the main devs (committers) have been quite busy these last months. These kind of things happen with projects like ours... ;)

Currently I'm trying to catch up, but progress on digging through the pile of unfinished things is slower than I like.

Have patience, and feel free to bug us now and then :D