Sitrep coding and clickable links fails

Creation, discussion, and balancing of game content such as techs, buildings, ship parts.

Moderators: Oberlus, Committer

MatGB
Creative Contributor

Sitrep coding and clickable links fails

#1 Post by MatGB »

OK, in #f63c43c—Add Sitrep to Starlane Bore building I've got a sitrep working for the Bore but the systemname link in the sitrep displays as clickable but doesn't take you to the system. I've tried various other iterations and I either get the same result or the name of the building instead.

I cannot figure out why. Any ideas?

(IIRC this has happened before, the Experimentor monster spawn sitreps spring to mind)
Mat Bowles

Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.

Geoff the Medio
Programming, Design, Admin

Re: Sitrep coding and clickable links fails

#2 Post by Geoff the Medio »

The target object is a system, not a planet, but the tag says planet.

MatGB
Creative Contributor

Re: Sitrep coding and clickable links fails

#3 Post by MatGB »

Geoff the Medio wrote:The target object is a system, not a planet, but the tag says planet.
Right, ok, so if the scope is a system the tag has to be system and if the scope is a planet the tag has to be planet and then it all works.

I kept looking at various sitreps to see what I'd messed up but the best ones were buildinds that affected planets. Cool, fixed (and done the rest of your corrections on github), will commit in a bit.
Mat Bowles

Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.