2. Species randomization is off - I have seen 3 Hhohh players and 2 Human in an 11 AI game
A random selection doesn't guarantee an even selection. I agree though, what we want here is maximum variety
I added a feature request
4. I've seen random starvation once or twice
Yep, "food" and "starvation" are being worked on.
5. Can't create whole fleets at once, have to add each ship manually
a) In the upper fleet window
select multiple ships, and drag them onto another ship.
b) in the lower fleet window:
select multiple ships and drag them onto the "create a new fleet" button
6. Can't split a ship from the fleet in-flight
That's intentional. Once ships are in a starlane, they are committed until they get to the next system.
10. Stuff which gives bonuses only once not available to be built multiple times (i.e. Industrial Farms, Industrial
Agreed, and if you capture another, the bonuses shouldn't stack. It's just a matter of incomplete content scripting. Patches are welcome.