Wedding plans (not mine)

For topics that do not fit in another sub-forum.

Moderator: Oberlus

MatGB
Creative Contributor

Wedding plans (not mine)

#1 Post by MatGB »

My sister gets married Saturday and I'm driving across the country tomorrow, I'll have internet at my parents but, well, they do live in one of England's top resorts so I plan (and hope) to be enjoying the area &c.

I had hoped to get the damage control script I'd been working on done before going but that's now unlikely.
Mat Bowles

Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.

Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

Re: Wedding plans (not mine)

#2 Post by Vezzra »

I guess sister's wedding is a bit more important than FO ;)

Have a nice weekend! :D

Dilvish
AI Lead and Programmer Emeritus

#3 Post by Dilvish »

grats to Sis!
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0

MatGB
Creative Contributor

#4 Post by MatGB »

I am sat at my father's computer desk with my laptop. His broadband is terrible, I'd forgotten how slow standard copper wire internet is (I live 5 minutes walk froma fibre exchange normally).

I do, however, have glowing red arms, despite the sunscreen, and Winter Leaf has so far refused to get out of the sea on multiple occasions, ice cream bribes have been necessary...
Mat Bowles

Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.

Dilvish
AI Lead and Programmer Emeritus

#5 Post by Dilvish »

Sounds like a Great Time :D
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0