Sourceforge not working again

For topics that do not fit in another sub-forum.

Moderator: Oberlus

Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

Sourceforge not working again

#1 Post by Vezzra »

When I tried to upload my test builds tonight (and there are a couple of them this time), I haven't been able to login via FTP. I'm getting "Authentication failed, critical error" messages. Committing is also not possible (internal server error messages), so it looks like sf is (once again!!!) messed up. Alas, no new test builds. They are quietly sitting here on my server, waiting for sourceforge to get their act together. Hopefully tomorrow.

Unless it's a problem on my side, although I seriously doubt that. Anyone able to login via FTP? Or able to commit something?

Geoff the Medio
Programming, Design, Admin

Re: Sourceforge not working again

#2 Post by Geoff the Medio »

Vezzra wrote:Unless it's a problem on my side, although I seriously doubt that. Anyone able to login via FTP? Or able to commit something?
No, see: https://twitter.com/sfnet_ops/status/567377437193797632

Dilvish
AI Lead and Programmer Emeritus

#3 Post by Dilvish »

unlike a couple days ago, I didn't notice any trouble today, and was just able to put a commit in.
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0

Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

#4 Post by Vezzra »

Argh, that just turned out as I thought it would. Ten minutes after I made my last attempt, decided to finally call it a day and go to bed, they got it working again.

Gotta love Murphy...