Bugs/Issues

Problems and solutions for installing or running FreeOrion, including discussion of bugs if needed before posting a bug report on GitHub. For problems building from source, post in Compile.

Moderator: Oberlus

-VLV-
Space Floater

Re: Bugs/Issues

#16 Post by -VLV- »

what about simply having a button saying "name design", and when clicked pop out a text box? (with ok / cancel buttons)

MatGB
Creative Contributor

#17 Post by MatGB »

I've wondered why dynamic updating at all, I'd only want/need it to update when I hit confirm generally, I must've missed the note about testing on lower power systems as, y'know, it's what I've got (by todays standards, not by when I started playing). If it's part of the problem of lag I'd say just on confirm, but if Geoff thinks also when focus changes I could live with that, dynamic updating seems a bit, well, weird, to me anyway, the title is the design I'm editing, the edit window is what I'm renaming it to when I hit confirm.
Mat Bowles

Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.

vincele
Space Dragon

#18 Post by vincele »

-VLV- wrote:Pedia opens Graph
I'm working on a patch to make this (& other things) more straightforward, but it's not finished and need more work.
All the patches I'll provide for freeorion will be released under the GPL v2 or later license.
Let's unleash the dyson forest powa!