[5763] AI Charts

Describe your experience with the latest version of FreeOrion to help us improve it.

Moderator: Oberlus

Forum rules
Always mention the exact version of FreeOrion you are testing.

When reporting an issue regarding the AI, if possible provide the relevant AI log file and a save game file that demonstrates the issue.
AndrewW
Juggernaut

[5763] AI Charts

#1 Post by AndrewW »

PP_game1.png
PP_game1.png (46.99 KiB) Viewed 648 times
RP_game1.png
RP_game1.png (44.61 KiB) Viewed 648 times
ShipCount_game1.png
ShipCount_game1.png (58.12 KiB) Viewed 648 times
64, Irregular, Mature, Medium, Medium, Medium, Medium, Medium, Maniacal, Gysache, 3

Dilvish
AI Lead and Programmer Emeritus

Re: [5763] AI Charts

#2 Post by Dilvish »

cool, thanks for sharing that.
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0

Geoff the Medio
Programming, Design, Admin

#3 Post by Geoff the Medio »

Is there supposed to be only one or two curves on the plots?

AndrewW
Juggernaut

#4 Post by AndrewW »

Geoff the Medio wrote:Is there supposed to be only one or two curves on the plots?
Was wondering that myself...

Dilvish
AI Lead and Programmer Emeritus

#5 Post by Dilvish »

Geoff the Medio wrote:Is there supposed to be only one or two curves on the plots?
Normally all the empires would show up, although picking up from a saved game can through them off sync, because the freeorion log just keeps appending, but the AI logs start over. I should probably make it a bit more robust to handle that better. In the meantime, exiting all the way from the game and then restarting and loading the save file will keep all the log files in sync.

**edit The ships plot doesn't currently include info for the player, so it doesn't get thrown off the same way, but it looks like 2 of the AI empires had already been eliminated at the time the saved game was made.
Last edited by Dilvish on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0

AndrewW
Juggernaut

#6 Post by AndrewW »

Dilvish wrote:cool, thanks for sharing that.
No problem. Was from a session today, another where the AI didn't give me any real trouble. (not always the case).