lolz moments.

Describe your experience with the latest version of FreeOrion to help us improve it.

Moderator: Oberlus

Forum rules
Always mention the exact version of FreeOrion you are testing.

When reporting an issue regarding the AI, if possible provide the relevant AI log file and a save game file that demonstrates the issue.
steve44
Space Floater

lolz moments.

#1 Post by steve44 »

That moment when .. you are chasing a runaway enemy troop ship with the largest asteroid flagship (cause that's the only thing around. - speed 100. it should work :)

chasing a mouse with an elephant

That moment when.. you're not invading with a 3k fleet cause you have to wait for the troops to arrive.

That moment when... you have Singularity of Transcendance in the research queue.

that moment when.. you find interesting ship names, Zarathustra, Rowling etc :) has anyone seens 'Picard' or 'Skywalker' yet?

That moment when... you are transforming all your planets to gaia

That moment when... you make invading troup ships only to find there's Gysache as ground troops. noooooooo

That moment when... you designed the nicest fighter ship and you won't be using it because theres only a lack of troops , not ships T.T

That moment when.. you click through 44 empty turns just to see what will happen when i get the Singularity of Trancendance tech
Last edited by steve44 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

MatGB
Creative Contributor

Re: lolz moments.

#2 Post by MatGB »

I always like it when I'm monster hunting one of the Devs, Geoff has a tendency to be a Dyson Forest for some reason.
Mat Bowles

Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.

steve44
Space Floater

#3 Post by steve44 »

Dyson ? like the vacuum cleaners? :) LOL

what about Tom Hanks. or Forrest gump. i bet he's in there

Geoff the Medio
Programming, Design, Admin

#4 Post by Geoff the Medio »

steve44 wrote:Dyson ? like the vacuum cleaners?
No.

steve44
Space Floater

#5 Post by steve44 »

enlighten me ? :) who is Dyson forest ? (apart from a ship)

MatGB
Creative Contributor

#6 Post by MatGB »

Clicky link of Geoff's. I'm guessing you never read Bob Shaw's Orbitsville either (it's a bit dated now but still cool), all about one of these:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyson_sphere
Mat Bowles

Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.

steve44
Space Floater

#7 Post by steve44 »

Oh right yea, capturing the entire energy from the sun for all humanity to use lolz. that's insane :) we can't even get enough solar panels or windmills up, here in Holland, still importing russian gas

Orbitsville looks like an interesting read, tho :)

vincele
Space Dragon

#8 Post by vincele »

steve44 wrote:enlighten me ? :) who is Dyson forest ?
I once was !
<--------- look here
But sadly evolved into that smaug-in-the-sky-like-thing, and now I'm missing scale...
All the patches I'll provide for freeorion will be released under the GPL v2 or later license.
Let's unleash the dyson forest powa!