playtesting git

Describe your experience with the latest version of FreeOrion to help us improve it.

Moderator: Oberlus

Forum rules
Always mention the exact version of FreeOrion you are testing.

When reporting an issue regarding the AI, if possible provide the relevant AI log file and a save game file that demonstrates the issue.
pheldens
Pupating Mass

Re: playtesting git

#46 Post by pheldens »

Vezzra wrote:
mel_o wrote:If that was the issue you were having then I've fixed it and it'll (hopefully lol) get into the next release.
It will have to. It's a fix for a known bug in master, so even if you won't get your PR up before the deadline on Sunday, it'll still be merged into the release branch. That's not the kind of bug I'd want to leave as a "known issue".

However, that's not meant as an invitation to relax, I'd much appreciate it if you could get your PR up in time so we can merge it before I create the release branch ;)

You cant release without the fleet window fix! it causes alot of confusion for noobs and extra work for veterans.

Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

#47 Post by Vezzra »

pheldens wrote:You cant release without the fleet window fix!
Right, that's what I said. I hope my statement made it clear that this bug must be fixed for 0.4.5.

mel_o
Space Floater

#48 Post by mel_o »

PR to fix the fleet window issue is up here.
Unless stated otherwise, code and scripts provided by me are released under GNU GPL 2.0 (or later) and other content is released under CC BY-SA 3.0.

pheldens
Pupating Mass

#49 Post by pheldens »

I tried your patch and it seems to work

pheldens
Pupating Mass

#50 Post by pheldens »

I must say the AI seems stronger lately, I cant win most games for some reason 75% fail