Production queue and gas giants 0.4.5

Describe your experience with the latest version of FreeOrion to help us improve it.

Moderator: Oberlus

Forum rules
Always mention the exact version of FreeOrion you are testing.

When reporting an issue regarding the AI, if possible provide the relevant AI log file and a save game file that demonstrates the issue.
DarthNihilus
Space Krill

Production queue and gas giants 0.4.5

#1 Post by DarthNihilus »

When I delete smth from the Prod queue with the Delete key, it's there again on the next turn

As far as I know there are no gas giant living playable species so IMHO it's not so correct to give the player the ability to build the starlane until it's artificialized.

Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

Re: Production queue and gas giants 0.4.5

#2 Post by Vezzra »

DarthNihilus wrote:When I delete smth from the Prod queue with the Delete key, it's there again on the next turn
Does deleting via the context menu work?
As far as I know there are no gas giant living playable species so IMHO it's not so correct to give the player the ability to build the starlane until it's artificialized.
Just to make sure I understand you correctly: you're talking about the Planetary Starlane Drive, right? If so, yes, I think that has been brought up before, so probably needs to be fixed. If you want, you can open an issue on github, helps us not forgetting about this.

Geoff the Medio
Programming, Design, Admin

#3 Post by Geoff the Medio »

DarthNihilus wrote:When I delete smth from the Prod queue with the Delete key, it's there again on the next turn
Should be fixed.

The Silent One
Graphics

#4 Post by The Silent One »

Thanks for reporting. PR for fix is here: https://github.com/freeorion/freeorion/pull/507
If I provided any images, code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0.

The Silent One
Graphics

#5 Post by The Silent One »

Too late... :shock:
[deleted pull request]
If I provided any images, code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0.