omg, 2 many questions...

Talk about anything and everything related or unrelated to the FreeOrion project, especially Strategy Games.

Moderator: Oberlus

sacastor
Space Krill

omg, 2 many questions...

#1 Post by sacastor »

Hi all, i am sacastor, from germany and i have not beein involved into any opensource projects yet, so i dont know how it all works and so on.
I am a gamedesigner-student from the qantm-school and i dropped here while i searched for an orion 2 mod.
Well its easy, i want to help^^ i guess i can do evrything from character/gfxdesign through enginecoding, well evrything. i mean nothing really good (student^^) but i think i can help.
The fat problem is, that i defnitly need someone to tell me how to help and what to do.
if any of you guys could grab me in TS or something like that, would be really great. just send me a mail if u want to help me to help you oO.

[email protected]

thx all, and great thing

Geoff the Medio
Programming, Design, Admin

Re: omg, 2 many questions...

#2 Post by Geoff the Medio »

Open source projects are all run differently, so not having worked on any others doesn't make you any less knowledgable about how this one works that anyone else looking to help.

If you want to work on graphics, you should probably browse the graphics forum and see if anything interests you.

If you want to do some programming, have a look at the Programming Work page on the wiki... and see if anything interests you.