Top List of Enemies to be feared ...

Talk about anything and everything related or unrelated to the FreeOrion project, especially Strategy Games.

Moderator: Oberlus

MuaDib
Space Floater

Top List of Enemies to be feared ...

#1 Post by MuaDib »

10. Lichtenstein - they are Germans and although their country is small being German they harbour deep rooted desires to conquer the world ...

9. Millwall FC - these buggers are hard as coffin nails and if only they were literate enough to apply for a passport they would undoubtedly rampage across the globe.

8. Cantonese Grannies - they have sharp elbows and are utterly ruthless, never ever try to get in their way.

7. Ted Turner - that bastard would colourise the Moon if someone suggested it to him, stay away from the good B&W classics you philistine.

6. Condoleeza Rice - she is named after some sort of weired Spanish dish, and she always frowns, she surely must be thinking of taking over, the knife ready to plunge ... et tu Condo ?

5. St Helena - this is where they kept Napoleon, it is too scary to think about how that evil genius infected the locals with his dreams of world conquest.

4. Twins - these canot-pop queens are just too cute, they must secretly be planning on using their charms to ensare mankind in a twisted fantasy of sexual domination.

3. Hitler's Dogs - these have been preserved in stasis by crazed Nazi scientists and are just waiting to fulfil their Master's dream of total canine domination !!!

2. The Mona Lisa - she smiles serenly at everyone, she must surely be planning to seduce all those that visit the Lourve and turn them into willing helpers in her quest to have Madonna splashed with cherry pies.

1. The Dutch - they pretend to be oh so ever nice, friendly, relaxed, but I just don't trust 'em, there is something deep, dark and sinister about them, and they speak far too many languages (surely so they can rule their subjects better) and they grow so tall, and they are just friendly and nice and that just can't be right !!!
Smoke me a Kipper ... I'll be back for Breakfast.

Marijn
Space Squid

#2 Post by Marijn »

Yeah, watch out for the Dutch. Our current governement is doing all it can to remove that tolerance and friendliness nonsense, soon we'll just be 2-meters-tall evil overlords.

By the way, what is the impression our current prime minister (Balkenende) makes on you foreigners?

MuaDib
Space Floater

#3 Post by MuaDib »

Marijn wrote:By the way, what is the impression our current prime minister (Balkenende) makes on you foreigners?

You have a prime minister ?

krum
Creative Contributor

#4 Post by krum »

Marijn wrote: By the way, what is the impression our current prime minister (Balkenende) makes on you foreigners?
I think all good politicians sooner or later get on the international scene (except for the biggest countries) -- Jaap de Hoop Scheffer? and at the local level you end up with the leftovers*, in your case people like Pim Portuyn :roll: and that Austrian guy, whatever hsi naem was... Anyway, I dunno about Balkenende, I only know that he is not ruling out a compromise with Portuyn.

* it just occured to me that considering this delegating more power to EU institutions might be not such a bad idea, if they can make them work better, and attract the capable people.

Zanzibar
Psionic Snowflake

#5 Post by Zanzibar »

At least the Dutch are not the Belgians... Don't you guys know that the word "Belgium" is considered so offensive by many galactic races that it should only be used in serious screen plays??

Satyagraha
Space Kraken

#6 Post by Satyagraha »

han_krum wrote:and that Austrian guy, whatever his name was...
you mean Jörg haider? he is like, sub-local, he never even made it to government, only his party. i grew up in the state where he is in control now. :roll:

Yoghurt
Programmer

#7 Post by Yoghurt »

You forgot

0. The CATS. All your base will belong to them, the only chance is taking of every ZIG for great justice.

*scnr*

MuaDib
Space Floater

#8 Post by MuaDib »

Yoghurt wrote: <Such remarks will only lead to Wit Levels being awarded. Pinta.>

Zanzibar
Psionic Snowflake

#9 Post by Zanzibar »

MauDib wrote: <Changing other people's posts will get you extradiated to Belguim - Sencho>
Last edited by Zanzibar on Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

MuaDib
Space Floater

#10 Post by MuaDib »

Zanzibar wrote:
MauDib wrote: <Changing other people's posts will get you extradiated to Belguim - Sencho>
Given the way they handled the Marc D thing, I reckon that I'll be ok ...

Zanzibar
Psionic Snowflake

#11 Post by Zanzibar »

MuaDib wrote: Given the way they handled the Marc D thing, I reckon that I'll be ok ...
You sure that's OK and not KO??

MuaDib
Space Floater

#12 Post by MuaDib »

Zanzibar wrote:
MuaDib wrote: Given the way they handled the Marc D thing, I reckon that I'll be ok ...
You sure that's OK and not KO??
Nah, be fine.

I'll get plenty of opportunities to escape from under the noses of armed guards.

Zanzibar
Psionic Snowflake

#13 Post by Zanzibar »

MuaDib wrote:Nah, be fine.

I'll get plenty of opportunities to escape from under the noses of armed guards.
Exactly how many arms do these guards have again?!?!?!? :shock: :o :shock:

MuaDib
Space Floater

#14 Post by MuaDib »

Zanzibar wrote:
MuaDib wrote:Nah, be fine.

Exactly how many arms do these guards have again?!?!?!? :shock: :o :shock:
Two ... apart from "Bandsaw-Bill".

DeathCow
Space Krill

4. Twins

#15 Post by DeathCow »

Eeeek! Especially the Olsen Twins, combining the sharp elbows and angles of the Cantonese Grannies with the fashion sense of Ted Turner.
Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and &#153; (except that "Smurf" bit)