To give enough time to address the remaining critical issues, I decided to extend the deadline for RC2 until Monday, April 24th 5pm UTC. That's more than has been requested and probably more than needed, but I think we shouldn't rush things. So relax and take the time needed to check and test things thoroughly.
As there have been quite a lot of fixes gone into the release branch, I think we should give testing RC2 at least a week, so I also postponed declaring the release until May 1st.
The release checklist issue
has been updated accordingly.