0.4.3 RC1 schedule

Discussion about the project in general, organization, website, or any other details that aren't directly about the game.
Dilvish
AI Lead and Programmer Emeritus

Re: 0.4.3 RC1 schedule

#16 Post by Dilvish »

Vezzra wrote:
Dilvish wrote:Say, another change I think it would be good to squeeze in today would be to change the presentation order of sitreps, so that Technology research sitreps go first -- as it is they are almost last, & very easy to miss (for such an important thing). Ok if I do that?
IMO a good idea... you still have a few hours left (as of this post) to get the change in ;)
I'm working on it, it's not quite as simple as I had hoped :lol:
Geoff, I'm hopeful my code on this will be acceptable for this release, though it's quite possible you or BigJoe might wind up seeing a better way to do this than what I'm coming up with. Since we're tight on time I'll post a patch to possibly ease your review, at the same time I commit it. We can follow up with any improvements later, if that's ok.
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0

Dilvish
AI Lead and Programmer Emeritus

#17 Post by Dilvish »

ok, it's in. (a few minutes late, but hopefully in time)
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0

Bigjoe5
Designer and Programmer

#18 Post by Bigjoe5 »

Dilvish wrote:ok, it's in. (a few minutes late, but hopefully in time)
Interesting - I hadn't seen istream_iterator and back_inserter used in std::copy like that before. I'll have to remember that one. :)

It feels like there must be an easier way to get that sorted list of templates + the unsorted ones stuck on the end, but I'm not arriving at any right now. There also seems to be a bit of extra debug logging in there that probably shouldn't stay, and Geoff is going to throw a fit about the whitespace, but other than that, it looks good. :)
Warning: Antarans in dimensional portal are closer than they appear.

Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

#19 Post by Vezzra »

Dilvish wrote:but hopefully in time
Yep :D

You do like a challenge, don't you? ;)

Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

#20 Post by Vezzra »

0.4.3 RC1 builds for Windows and OSX have been uploaded.