Planet and species chart available

Discussion about the project in general, organization, website, or any other details that aren't directly about the game.
sderose
Space Krill

Planet and species chart available

#1 Post by sderose »

Hi! I've drawn up a chart of the planet types and species, including their various bonuses, and links to wiki pages on them. I find it useful for reference when playing.

It's available at http://www.derose.net/steve/resources/p ... ircle.html if you're interested.
Corrections also welcome.

Dilvish
AI Lead and Programmer Emeritus

Re: Planet and species chart available

#2 Post by Dilvish »

I'm sure many people will find that helpful, thanks.

If I'm properly understanding the strikethru notation as indicating a non-colonizer, the The Fifty-Seven should also be so marked.
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0

sderose
Space Krill

#3 Post by sderose »

Thanks! I actually meant strikethrough to mean they have neither shipbuilding nor colonizing -- but I should really add a key that says that (also needs to say that -x- means narrow planet type preference and +x+ means wide).

-s

MatGB
Creative Contributor

#4 Post by MatGB »

Heh, bear in mind I have open to approve this:
https://github.com/freeorion/freeorion/pull/62/files

Which lets non-shipbuilding species that can colonise actually build colony buildings.

I approve overall, but I have no idea who runs that Wikia (or even that, before today, it even existed), I think it should link to equivalent pages on the official Wiki, which should also have those pages if it doesn't already.
Mat Bowles

Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.

Chriss
Dyson Forest

#5 Post by Chriss »

Nice. With legend would be nicer still ;)
Attached patches are released under GPL 2.0 or later.