StarMap Editor for custom Campaign StarMaps

For what's not in 'Top Priority Game Design'. Post your ideas, visions, suggestions for the game, rules, modifications, etc.

Moderator: Oberlus

Adamant
Space Kraken

StarMap Editor for custom Campaign StarMaps

#1 Post by Adamant »

.. we may wonder if Empires e_n exist without Players or if AI-Players used to solve actual REQ of Player for Empire while that add Contraints... Considere that preliminary solved and factor now just Empires as given while Matter of Player is unspecified.

For AI-Players: would be useful to fake real Players for Campaign-Test while the Editor have Meanings to steer Behavior of AI-Player like .... use AI-Player to colonize a specific Planet due to special Idea resp to archive special Results the AI wont do else by self. I suppose here special AI-Players and CTRL is over special Editor-AI-Player-Clients instead Server! I DONT want see Server to remote control the - resp Player-Client suited for get remote controled by Server or FOO. I dont want that special AI-Clients suited resp able to get applied to same Time with real Players -- Line between fair Games and safe Player-Clients and Needs for Campaign-Editors -- ensure that better than via bool allowEditorPlayers.
Pure Cyan harms PhotoReceptors doubtless - even half Portion appears mysterious.