Constellation Orion and Game Free Orion

Species suggestions, story ideas and contributions.
Adamant
Space Kraken

Constellation Orion and Game Free Orion

#1 Post by Adamant »

There are two Things which share Scope due to Name of Game refers to MasterOfOrion MoO
adapting it partially inclusive GameIdea with Prefix Free to stress its OSS Nature and Clone
like Relation. The Name of MoO again refers to Constellation Orion and thus that Reference
ges inherited from Game FO. Feel to have reason that Relation as given.

This SubForum deals with Stories for FO.

There IS obviously Kind of Story about real Constellation of Orion due to there is a concerning
Red Giant Star in cosmic Scope almost about going SuperNova and IIRC get BlackHole, and
that happens just in about 700 LY Distance. First of all consider that as Opportunity for Science
to see from first Line of surviving Viewers while some Share of N2 will get photolysed and also
recombine what means that local BioSphere is not endangered. That means we have first Row
of Survivors with best View on that Event and Event it is for sure - dont expect living CIVs in
that Direction later while their Ruins could remain longer than 500y with intact BioSphere.

Now next comes me: Thus we get a good StoryBoard for the Game and can deal that Matter
in any Way. I did still not invest many Thoughts into Matter of this Thread aside of find
abstract Issues like Recovery/Rescue of any important Stuff before Nova-DeadLine or after
as Kind of Acheological Mission to search ancient Foo Gear.

So I invite the Forum Users to do twice: Recherge for good visual Stuff related to that Matter,
I listed already suited Stuff in other Threads due to other Reasons and would enjoy that self
when I can identify enough Interests into that Matter. So there are two Goals:

Pollish the Story Board, like Picture with Constellation of Orion with named Stars, other Images
which show usefull Informations and second Goal is to construct Stories utlizing that StoryBoard
to render a good Story for the Game.

In Aim for first Goal: see, there is a Lot of Dust and ShockWaves around BetelGeuse making
Navigation difficult. (link lost - recovery next..)

See perhaps first this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... o0927d.jpg

Note that that Image is not a Photography but an artistic Representation of Data resp Images that
ESO made using also VLT. That means that that Images have even better Quality while I guess
its the other Way around and an Artist did show what Scientsts can see resp have to think from
Data and thus that Image is scientific reasoned while better than we can actually make with our
Gear. Therefore: that is not a PhotoGraphy but Kind of Artwork suited to get handled in a Way
that it shows well what is happening there.

So had made Inclusion of initial visual Data related to StoryBoard and now see how other make
use of Thread before adding more Stuff.

Good Keywords for Stuff are Giant Star , Betelgeuse, Orion, Super Nova.
There is a Lot Stuff about so we may take the best suited instead all available.
Pure Cyan harms PhotoReceptors doubtless - even half Portion appears mysterious.

Adamant
Space Kraken

Re: Constellation Orion and Game Free Orion

#2 Post by Adamant »

After 3rd failed Approach to EDIT before post it I post Work-in-Progress and comment later. Thanks for potential MissUnderstandment.

NASA Tour SuperNova with some Details.
Pure Cyan harms PhotoReceptors doubtless - even half Portion appears mysterious.