[PATCH] configuration of keyboard shortcuts, step 1

Programmers discuss here anything related to FreeOrion programming. Primarily for the developers to discuss.

Moderator: Committer

yanub
Space Floater

Re: [PATCH] configuration of keyboard shortcuts, step 1

#31 Post by yanub »

I'm quite puzzled, since all you say work fine here (save that I didn't provide stringtable entries for the combat window, true enough). I've downloaded the patch that seems to be the correct one (the diff between the patch are definitely the fixes to the problems you have mentioned). Attached is a screen capture that shows that most of the problems have been fixed (but it doesn't show it is now persistent). Is it possible you had a problem with the patch ?
Attachments
Screenshot
Screenshot
freeorion.jpeg (157.42 KiB) Viewed 664 times

Geoff the Medio
Programming, Design, Admin

#32 Post by Geoff the Medio »

Hmm, well, I re-applied the patch and re-built, and now it seems to be working as advertised.

Committed; thanks. PM me a name to be credited under, in addition to your forum name, if so inclined.

Also, please provide another patch with the missing stringtable entries when able.

yanub
Space Floater

#33 Post by yanub »

Great !

Dilvish
AI Lead and Programmer Emeritus

#34 Post by Dilvish »

yanub wrote:The HotkeyManager instance also provide very simple means to disable and reenable alnum shortcuts (this seems to work just fine, from what I've managed to check).
It's looking like this could really use another round of refinement, since bugs are being reported for hotkeys being active when they shouldn't. Could you take that on, Yanub?
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0

Geoff the Medio
Programming, Design, Admin

#35 Post by Geoff the Medio »

Dilvish wrote:Could you take that on, Yanub?
Last visit was ~2 months ago...