[patch] Show design strength and cost-effectiveness

Programmers discuss here anything related to FreeOrion programming. Primarily for the developers to discuss.

Moderator: Committer

Dilvish
AI Lead and Programmer Emeritus

Re: [patch] Show design strength and cost-effectiveness

#16 Post by Dilvish »

I'd be pretty tempted to go ahead and commit this, because it is very helpful information, but I can't even run Head now so it doesn't seem like a good time for me to be committing any C++ code. Could someone at least try the patch out and comment? :D
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0

Dilvish

#17 Post by Dilvish »

OK, so this is in now. As soon as I hit commit I realized I forgot to reference Vegavis in the commit message, which I should have since the code is a mix of his and mine. Sorry Vegavis :oops:
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0

Vegavis
Space Squid

#18 Post by Vegavis »

Oh, thanks for finishing this! The per-species stats make species bonuses much more transparent.
Dilvish wrote:As soon as I hit commit I realized I forgot to reference Vegavis in the commit message
One of the advantages of svn (over hash-based systems like git or hg) is that it allows editing commit messages after the fact. :)

Dilvish

#19 Post by Dilvish »

Vegavis wrote:One of the advantages of svn (over hash-based systems like git or hg) is that it allows editing commit messages after the fact. :)
Well, whad'ya know?

Code: Select all

r7900 | dilvish-fo | 2015-02-02 22:23:41 -0800 (Mon, 02 Feb 2015) | 1 line
patch by Vegavis and myself adding species-dependent info to Pedia ShipDesign detail page, and also an assessment of combat strength with and without shield considerations