FreeOrion

Forums for the FreeOrion project
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:38 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:29 am 
Space Floater

https://github.com/freeorion/freeorion/pull/456
Quote:
Bugfix 1: with case-sensitive filesystem the planet type environment images in the encyclopedia was never shown (but a big red X) since the file names are all lowercase but the planet_type is uppercase
Bugfix 2: don't create warning message in parse_tokens(tokendict, is_hull=False) of the python AI if AIDependencies.STACKING_RULES appears.

Wrapper: The wrapper creates an easier interface to issueCreateShipDesignOrder and updates the cache on success.

Besides that I think creating a real ShipDesignAI module could be helpful, also I would like to discuss
Cjkjvfnby wrote:
Before we have lazy cache initialization. We need design, we create design in cache.
Now we add design on creation, am I right? May be split get and set in that case?

edit: link to PR on github

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:18 pm 
AI Contributor

banduri wrote:
Besides that I think creating a real ShipDesignAI module could be helpful

It is not clear to me what you mean with "a real ShipDesignAI module"? Could you elaborate that a bit?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:55 pm 
Space Floater

Morlic wrote:
banduri wrote:
Besides that I think creating a real ShipDesignAI module could be helpful

It is not clear to me what you mean with "a real ShipDesignAI module"? Could you elaborate that a bit?

https://docs.python.org/2/tutorial/modules.html#packages I think it could be easier to read if every class has its own file