DESIGN: Population growth & caps

Past public reviews and discussions.
Plasma Dragon
Space Floater

Re: :-)

#121 Post by Plasma Dragon »

han_krum wrote: PD, infact I was talking about the growth system, not the colonist movement system. Sorry to dissapoint you, but you got me wrong. I any case, I think we should avoid the mistake of MoO2 in the way a player would have to move colonists around every turn to keep an optimal growth rate, while still preserving the gameplay advantages of the growth system.
Sorry if I got u wrong. You wrote Moo2 did a mistake with human controlled ability of transporting colonists. I think your very wrong about this system. Not only Moo2 didnt mistake, but it created a very original, awesome way to micromanage empire, to optimise economy / growth / production etc. This system is BEST. No question about it. Ask more Moo2 player who played this game for a longer time.

krum
Creative Contributor

#122 Post by krum »

Nightfish wrote:I agree with Tyreth on that. Colonists moving around on their own whim are no fun. :wink:
I think we want the same thing but we describe different aspects of it, you'll see when we get to that. :)

drek
Designer Emeritus

#123 Post by drek »

The topics covered in this thread are now up for public review on the features board.