Have a few graphic to contribute.

Development of artwork, requests, suggestions, samples, or if you have artwork to offer. Primarily for the artists.
Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

Re: Have a few graphic to contribute.

#16 Post by Vezzra »

What Exit? wrote:Is there any generic form letter I can use to release them? Should I send it by Email or just in thread?
Like Adrian already said, usually it's sufficient to simply post a reply here on the forums stating that you release your contributions under the GNU GPL 2.0 (or later) and/or the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license. Which license to use depends on your contribution, details see here.

Normally a contributer would word his statement in a way that it covers all current and future contributions, so that he wouldn't have to repeat the statement for each of his contributions, others include respective statements in their signature. In your case here in this thread that could be a problematic, because you've posted several images that are protected by copyrights incompatible with the licenses we use for FO. So, to be on the safe side as far as your contributions in this thread are concerned, you need to specify exactly which of these images you want to release under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license.

What Exit?
Space Floater

#17 Post by What Exit? »

I release my contributions under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 licence.
My first contributions are uploading in this post.

Thank you all for continuing to develop this wonderful game.
Attachments
Black.png
Black.png (6.86 KiB) Viewed 3024 times
Green_shield.png
Green_shield.png (7.65 KiB) Viewed 3024 times
alloy_armor_plating.png
alloy_armor_plating.png (5.56 KiB) Viewed 3024 times

Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

#18 Post by Vezzra »

What Exit? wrote:I release my contributions under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 licence.
My first contributions are uploading in this post.
Very good, thank you! :D

I've incorporated these three icons, commit 6316.