Force-Energy Structures not working

Describe your experience with the latest version of FreeOrion to help us improve it.

Moderator: Oberlus

Forum rules
Always mention the exact version of FreeOrion you are testing.

When reporting an issue regarding the AI, if possible provide the relevant AI log file and a save game file that demonstrates the issue.
EricF
Space Dragon

Force-Energy Structures not working

#1 Post by EricF »

Playing most recent test build; FreeOrion_2016-08-02.0cab326_Test_Win32_Setup.exe

I researched Force-Energy Structures. After many turns I conquered an enemy AI Homeworld and I also switched focus on a few of my planets. After I played a few more turns I noticed that the +3/-5 resource meter change was not being applied. It is still at +1/-1 per turn.

MatGB
Creative Contributor

Re: Force-Energy Structures not working

#2 Post by MatGB »

Do you mean the numbers aren't going up by the amount, or that the display is wrong?

The display not updating is a known issue, but I've not noticed a problem with the actual numbers not changing as they should, they definitely do for me.
Mat Bowles

Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.

EricF
Space Dragon

#3 Post by EricF »

I'm not sure. It doesn't 'seem' to be working correctly, but I could be wrong.
I'll have to get back to you with that.

EricF
Space Dragon

#4 Post by EricF »

OK, I checked. They do seem to be working correctly even though the Displayed numbers are wrong.
They are +3/-4 now.