Implementing stockpile "project" build item

Programmers discuss here anything related to FreeOrion programming. Primarily for the developers to discuss.

Moderator: Committer

Oberlus
Cosmic Dragon

Re: Implementing stockpile "project" build item

#31 Post by Oberlus »

Ophiuchus wrote:If I correctly understood your post you'd rather have the PP available in the first turn.
I find it convenient to have that delay, makes one extra distinction between normal supply and IS. Just saying, not relevant.

Dilvish
AI Lead and Programmer Emeritus

Re: Implementing stockpile "project" build item

#32 Post by Dilvish »

Ophiuchus wrote:
Dilvish wrote:
Ophiuchus wrote:actually i would love to get playtesting from you guys. (so probably we should have merged it in the next test builds) .
I've made one substantive comment to the PR just now that I think needs to be addressed before we merge it. I'll also look it over a bit more and give the PR a bit of playtesting (I'll put that fix in locally until you get it into the PR).
As I have implemented the project, the PP spent on stockpile projects are not available in the same turn, but change the next turns' stockpile.
If I correctly understood your post you'd rather have the PP available in the first turn.
I am not talking about the basic operation of the stockpile, which always has a 1 turn delay from PP put into it until that PP is available, nor about the primary/basic operation of the stockpile item. I have clarified my comment on github.
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0