Where are the guys on storyline and brianstorm?

For topics that do not fit in another sub-forum.

Moderators: Oberlus, Oberlus

Strategyman
Space Squid

Where are the guys on storyline and brianstorm?

#1 Post by Strategyman » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:18 pm

Guys lately I've seen some new topics on brianstorm and story i have even made some good topics but yet its etither two or one guys reply to what i have to say is that there is a very liw prority to devolopment in sotry and brainstorm and this concerns me about the project have people stop caring? please reply please! :(

The Silent One
Graphics

Re: Where are the guys on storyline and brianstorm?

#2 Post by The Silent One » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:51 pm

Relax :) . There have always been periods when development was slow, but so far it has always picked up speed again after a while. Also, if you take a glance at the changes to SVN you will see that it has been only two weeks that a variety of changes have been committed.

Of course more developers and continuous development would be desirable; but everyone here is working on the project in his spare time and it's hard to find people who contribute actual game content. It'd be great if we could find more people to work on the project, of course...

Concerning the activity of brainstorming/story: the thing is that at this moment those topics don't matter much. We have to tackle space combat; that's our primary goal now.
If I provided any images, code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0.

eleazar
Design & Graphics Lead Emeritus

#3 Post by eleazar » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:57 pm

The Silent One wrote:Concerning the activity of brainstorming/story: the thing is that at this moment those topics don't matter much.
Very true.

pd
Graphics Lead Emeritus

#4 Post by pd » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:14 pm

I wrote:You can write and come up with whatever you want. But you have to understand, that this is extremly low priority at the moment for the developers. When the time comes, this sub forum will be reviewed.
I also wrote:Please try to use proper punctuation. It is unnecessary hard to understand, what you are trying to say sometimes.
I hate repeating myself, but quoting is fun :)