Multiplayer topic

For topics that do not fit in another sub-forum.

Moderator: Oberlus

The BlackHole
Space Krill

Multiplayer topic

#1 Post by The BlackHole »

Well this is short and simple... here is my email mail me if you want to play online on orion
[email protected]
and others can post their email here so we can play orion online more often

Geoff the Medio
Programming, Design, Admin

Re: Multiplayer topic

#2 Post by Geoff the Medio »

The BlackHole wrote:Well this is short and simple... here is my email mail me if you want to play online on orion
darth (dot) scholl (at) gmail.com
and others can post their email here so we can play orion online more often
You probably don't want to leave you email posted like that without obfuscating it a bit... It will be havested by spam bots.

You might also want to specificy what game you're trying to play. "orion" could mean at least four different games, of which three or so can be played online to my knowledge.

The BlackHole
Space Krill

#3 Post by The BlackHole »

I meant the open source projects you guy have been working on free orion.

OndrejR
Space Dragon

#4 Post by OndrejR »

Geoff the Medio wrote:You probably don't want to leave you email posted like that without obfuscating it a bit... It will be havested by spam bots.
I also have email account on same email provider and spam is no more issue if there is spam filtration. Then if you have 1000 spams a day, 1000 spams more is not problem.