compile problem with [5959]

Questions, problems and discussion about compiling FreeOrion.

Moderator: Oberlus

Dilvish
AI Lead and Programmer Emeritus

compile problem with [5959]

#1 Post by Dilvish »

It does compile fine with -fpermissive. Even then, though, it still only gives me warnings about CreatePlanet; I can't figure out why it's not giving me the same warnings about CreateSystem and the others.

Code: Select all

Building CXX object CMakeFiles/core_static.dir/util/SerializeModeratorAction.cpp.o
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/core_static.dir/util/SerializeOrderSet.cpp.o
util/SerializeModeratorAction.cpp:76:119: error: duplicate explicit instantiation of ‘void Moderator::CreatePlanet::serialize(Archive&, unsigned int) [with Archive = boost::archive::binary_oarchive]’ [-fpermissive]
util/SerializeModeratorAction.cpp:77:119: error: duplicate explicit instantiation of ‘void Moderator::CreatePlanet::serialize(Archive&, unsigned int) [with Archive = boost::archive::binary_iarchive]’ [-fpermissive]
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0

Geoff the Medio
Programming, Design, Admin

Re: compile problem with [5959]

#2 Post by Geoff the Medio »

Should be fixed.

AndrewW
Juggernaut

#3 Post by AndrewW »

[5961] looks like the same problem:

Code: Select all

[ 27%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/core_static.dir/util/SerializeModeratorAction.cpp.o
/home/andrew/freeorion/FreeOrion/util/SerializeModeratorAction.cpp:76:119: error: duplicate explicit instantiation of 'void Moderator::CreatePlanet::serialize(Archive&, unsigned int) [with Archive = boost::archive::binary_oarchive]' [-fpermissive]
/home/andrew/freeorion/FreeOrion/util/SerializeModeratorAction.cpp:77:119: error: duplicate explicit instantiation of 'void Moderator::CreatePlanet::serialize(Archive&, unsigned int) [with Archive = boost::archive::binary_iarchive]' [-fpermissive]
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/core_static.dir/util/SerializeModeratorAction.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/core_static.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
Trying with [5962] now.

AndrewW
Juggernaut

#4 Post by AndrewW »

Ok, [5962] cleared this up for me at least.