Shields and Defences not regenerating under stealth

Describe your experience with the latest version of FreeOrion to help us improve it.

Moderator: Oberlus

Forum rules
Always mention the exact version of FreeOrion you are testing.

When reporting an issue regarding the AI, if possible provide the relevant AI log file and a save game file that demonstrates the issue.
Daybreak
Vacuum Dragon

Shields and Defences not regenerating under stealth

#1 Post by Daybreak »

The system Alkes is blockaded by brown empire

Brown Empire has 70 scanning power
Alkes Planets (Blue Empire) have Void Metamorphosis special increasing Stealth to 80, after unlocking Planetary Phasing Cloak.

Now I was thowing frigates at the fleet above to trigger defences, which worked, and inbetween the triggers, both the fleet above and planetary defences would regenerate somewhat.

However the planet populated by Eaxaw, revolted and lost their Void Metamorphosis protection, but the turn after that, all planets lost their stealth, and defences stopped regenerating.

Is that a known phenomenon or possible a bug?

bd
shield defence growh under stealth.png
shield defence growh under stealth.png (229.74 KiB) Viewed 1308 times

Oberlus
Cosmic Dragon

Re: Shields and Defences not regenerating under stealth

#2 Post by Oberlus »

I think this requires a save file (at least 1 turn before issue occurs), or all the logs and screenshots for every thing you are mentioning on every turn.

Daybreak
Vacuum Dragon

#3 Post by Daybreak »

I have the save game one turn before the problem as attached
Attachments
save-20220527_092249.zip
(4.54 MiB) Downloaded 26 times

Daybreak
Vacuum Dragon

#4 Post by Daybreak »

Bit of an update

I got rid of the ships over Alkes and allowed full regeneration of defences, but did not retake the Eaxaw planet.
I then let the brown empire sned ships again, and although I had stealth of 80+ and they had scanning power of 70, they were again able to attack my planets, as if I had no stealth.

Later with me having stealth of 80+ and they still only have scanning power of 70 they invaded and captured the Eaxaw planet. Now I was away letting the game run, so that happened somewhere in the last 100 turns, so I wont be going back to find when, however my stealth is back even though they have ships blockading the system, and all defences have regenerated. If I was a betting man, I would say that happened once they captured that Eaxaw planet.