0.4.10.1 Bugfix Release

Discussion about the project in general, organization, website, or any other details that aren't directly about the game.
Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

0.4.10.1 Bugfix Release

#1 Post by Vezzra »

A compile issue popped up that is also in the 0.4.10 release branch, which has been considered serious enough to warrant a bugfix release.

So, there will be a 0.4.10.1 release.

As this is the opportunity to get some fixes in that didn't make it into 0.4.10, please post your suggestions which bugfixes should be included into 0.4.10.1. A few have already been cherry picked, you can see that by looking at the milestone - I've created the "v0.4.10.1" milestone and assigned the already cherry picked PRs to it.

PRs that should go into 0.4.10.1 (and the issues they address) and therefore cherry picked to the release branch need to be assigned to that milestone, and tagged for cherry picking.

I'll give the process of collecting fixes some time (maybe two weeks), then I'll proceed with making a 0.4.10.1 release candidate (unless things turn up that need to go in but need more time). Test builds (starting with today) however will already be based on master again, not on the release branch.