The production point cost of each ship, each hull, each ship accessory.

Discussion about the project in general, organization, website, or any other details that aren't directly about the game.
danieledel
Space Floater

The production point cost of each ship, each hull, each ship accessory.

#1 Post by danieledel »

Here is another tip, to build anything they consume as "production points". I suggest putting the cost (unitary or cumulative) in production points of anything that is being designed, for example a new frigate. So easily and quickly every player realizes if his project is sustainable with respect to his needs, or not. What do you think? Thanks for your kind attention and have a nice day.

Ophiuchus
Programmer

Re: The production point cost of each ship, each hull, each ship accessory.

#2 Post by Ophiuchus »

Could you post a screenshot of what you envision? I dont have a clue what you talk about/in which context.

Ship designer? Production queue? Production items list?
Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.

Look, ma... four combat bouts!

Oberlus
Cosmic Dragon

#3 Post by Oberlus »

I think OP refers to the ship design window. But the cost of PP is already there, in the Pedia window, right under the ship design name.
If you click over a ship part or hull, that spot shows the Pedia for that content, including its cost. If you add or remove a ship part the Pedia shows the total cost of that ship design, also if you select a finished ship design.

danieledel
Space Floater

#4 Post by danieledel »

Thanks, I didn't know to consult Pedia when designing a ship, to see the cost in Production Points. Have a good evening.