Searching the forums still doesn't seem to return any results from before the (month-ago) switch to the new version.Tyreth wrote:I've updated the software to phpBB 3.0RC3, so post here if you have any further troubles, and I'll see what can be done.
Discussion about the project in general, organization, website, or any other details that aren't directly about the game.
- Geoff the Medio
- Programming, Design, Admin
- Posts: 12441
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:33 am
- Location: Munich
I think we'll need to wait for a new release to see if they fix this, after some looking into it.utilae wrote:The avatar uploading system still gives the same error, "can't determine dimensions".
From the phpBB3 Web-page
Do you have getimagesize() enabled?Minimum Requirements
phpBB3 has a few requirements which must be met before you are able to install and use it.
* PHP 4.3.3+ (>=4.3.3, >4.4.x, >5.x.x, >6.0-dev (compatible)) with support for the database you intend to use.
* getimagesize() function need to be enabled
* These optional presence of the following modules within PHP will provide access to additional features, but they are not required.
o zlib Compression support
o Remote FTP support
o XML support
o Imagemagick support
o GD Support