- DONE Some interface inspection code (Cjkjvfnby) - mentioned here
- DONE Fixing issues with invocation of Python on Linux, making sure Python 2 is invoked (Dilvish) - mentioned here
- DONE Some more tweaks to the ship design process (Morlic) - mentioned here
- DONE Some basic tweaks to stealth for balance purposes (Mat) - mentioned here
- DONE Some very minor balancing tweaks (Mat) - mentioned here
- DONE Sort the asteroid line out (Mat) - mentioned here
- DONE The implementation of the happiness/population treshold for colonizing/building ships and the corresponding sitrep messages is currently in an unfinished/not really consistent state, that should be wrapped up (Vezzra) - topic discussed here
- DONE The calculation of the build time of colony buildings had issues for which Dilvish implemented a fix (basically deriving the build time using the speed of the fastest ship an empire owns), that is better than anything we had before, but IMO still not satisfactory, alternatives have been discussed, but no consenus reached; can we come up with something better for 0.4.5? (Vezzra) - discussed here
- DONE Issue with new AI ship design (Mat, Morlic, Dilvish) - reported and discussed here
The list most likely is far from complete, some items maybe have already been done, so everyone, please review the list, report corrections, additions etc.
Everyone, please give working on the issues/items reported here priority over other things (as far as possible and reasonable of course), so we can wrap up all these issues/items as quickly as possible. Everything that gets reported here is subject to review of course (including the initial list above I compiled), so feel free to object if you think that something should not go on the todo list for 0.4.5.
Please also start giving priority to playtesting. Report any issues/bugs you encounter like you normally would, and in addition to that make also a brief post here in this thread with a link to the bug report.
We will continue working on the various items and issues here as they come in. If something has been finished/fixed, please report here so the item can be marked accordingly. Once we've finished up everything, I'll give it probably another few days of playtesting to see if something else comes up, and if not, will create the release branch and start my (hopefully already well known) countdown threads for the release candidates.
Feedback on this proposed procedure welcome. If there are no major objections, lets start preparing 0.4.5!
EDIT1: Marked several items as done (2015-07-08)
EDIT2: Marked another two items as done (2015-07-09)
EDIT3: Marked all remaining items as done (2015-07-13)