New trait : Noosensible

For what's not in 'Top Priority Game Design'. Post your ideas, visions, suggestions for the game, rules, modifications, etc.

Moderator: Oberlus

wobbly
Cosmic Dragon

Re: New trait : Noosensible

#16 Post by wobbly »

Does it have to be Greek or Latin all the time? What's wrong with explotando cerebro?

The Silent One
Graphics

#17 Post by The Silent One »

wobbly wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:22 pm Does it have to be Greek or Latin all the time? What's wrong with explotando cerebro?
It is fairly standard in scientific naming, which I think we're amining to mimick in the species description. Also, cerebro = cerebrum = latin :wink:
If I provided any images, code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0.

Ophiuchus
Programmer

#18 Post by Ophiuchus »

Krikkitone wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:39 pm Psiphobic sounds good
+1 my favourite until now; you could do a poll on the name if you like
Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.

Look, ma... four combat bouts!

stpa
Space Kraken

#19 Post by stpa »

taking all the proposed labels for this new trait into consideration, and having gained a little experience with my first five specieses, i think i'll give it a shot with a probably psiphobic species number six who suffers from something like psiphobia.

but the nightsiders-pullrequest is quite crowded already with not only nightsiders but sleepers and khakturian and celestephyte and now also thenian, and there is a lot of pedia page generation tweakage in there as well, and .. the thing is though, they kind of build on each other and there are crossreferences. is there a way to base a new pr on another pr? so as to split them up a little for review but still keep the crosswiring somehow in place? or maybe just wait a little and do something completely different while the first pr is still open?