Humans as apex pursuit predators of the galaxy

Species suggestions, story ideas and contributions.
MatGB
Creative Contributor

Humans as apex pursuit predators of the galaxy

#1 Post by MatGB »

Mat Bowles

Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.

Dilvish
AI Lead and Programmer Emeritus

Re: Humans as apex pursuit predators of the galaxy

#2 Post by Dilvish »

yes, fun!
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0

labgnome
Juggernaut

#3 Post by labgnome »

You know at least some of that should go into the species description for humans. We're interesting and kind-of terrifying that way, fitting in well with a lot of the other species already in the game.
All of my contributions should be considered released under creative commons attribution share-alike license, CC-BY-SA 3.0 for use in, by and with the Free Orion project.

MatGB
Creative Contributor

#4 Post by MatGB »

There's a different fork of it going around as well:
http://silentstep.tumblr.com/post/80178 ... botmonster

And I agree about adapting it for the species description, I might do that later.
Mat Bowles

Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.

labgnome
Juggernaut

#5 Post by labgnome »

MatGB wrote:There's a different fork of it going around as well:
http://silentstep.tumblr.com/post/80178 ... botmonster

And I agree about adapting it for the species description, I might do that later.
I decided to take a crack at writing something up, I'll add it to the material I'm working on.
All of my contributions should be considered released under creative commons attribution share-alike license, CC-BY-SA 3.0 for use in, by and with the Free Orion project.

MatGB
Creative Contributor

#6 Post by MatGB »

I've added a summary of this as 61451ea, anyone else can feel free to expand upon it or suggest amendments but it's better (and far less boring) than "Mostly Harmless" (which, y'know, is cool, but my Terran Imperium is never harmless).
Mat Bowles