Kosymod - My set of modifications

For topics that do not fit in another sub-forum.

Moderator: Oberlus

drkosy
Space Dragon

Re: Kosymod - My set of modifications

#16 Post by drkosy »

Also, or instead, add new specials with varied effects and descriptions for extra lore/candy.
I'm glad to inspire you to think about new content :)
As an addendum it'd be fun to play a game of kosymod
I hope you enjoy it :D

By the way: I just recent uploaded a new version. Most changes had the idea of tall vs. wide in mind.
1.) Nascent-AI, Adaptive Automation and Sentinent Automation changes bonus depending if metropoles (tall) or interstellar infrastructure (wide) is active.
2.) The building "Biosphere" evolves in time: It starts with a fixed pop boost of 2. Increase by 2 if N-Dimensional Structures is reached and another 1 if Gaia-Transformation is researched.
3.) The Population Maximum on Gas-Giants grow with additional tech: Advanced Eco Manipulation + 1 * Habitable Size and Energy Metabolism + 2 * Habitable Size
4.) Added the new policy "Automation" to have an mid to endgame alternative to industrialism.
4.) Added Techs "Hyper Habitat" and "Hyper Damage Control" that are incredible expensive. I just added them to dump RP-Point in Endgame making it possible to test some game mechanics without getting interrupted by sitereps to new inventions...
All changes are included in the English stringtable. Next tasks are: balancing and the German stringtable

Some changes are not very balanced at the moment. You can help to get things better by testing and posting here.

P.S: It's tested with Build 2022-12-22 but I try to get it compatible with the latest version next weekend.
Want some fresh experience? Try Kosymod

LienRag
Cosmic Dragon

#17 Post by LienRag »

Well, there's a full list of Specials here that are waiting to be added to the game (or to be more balanced first)...

drkosy
Space Dragon

#18 Post by drkosy »

Well, there's a full list of Specials here that are waiting to be added to the game (or to be more balanced first)...
I did one of them: Ancient Ruins always gives you "Death Ray" the very powerful endgame weapon. Remind: In Kosy-Mod Weapon 3 = Neutron Blaster, Weapon 4 = Plasma Cannon

That could be replaced by any other ship part that is created.
Want some fresh experience? Try Kosymod