newbie quetion

Talk about strategy games like MoO series, Civilization, Europa Universalis, etc.

Moderator: Oberlus

pip85
Space Krill

newbie quetion

#1 Post by pip85 »

Hello i'm new to MOO 3 and i have problem.

When i build ship with star engines i don't know how to move them beetwen galacties because i don't see them in the galactic screen ( As three first ships ) only in a system screen so i am unable to move them :evil: .

Somebody help.

utilae
Cosmic Dragon

#2 Post by utilae »

Er the game we are making on this forum is called FreeOrion not Moo3. If you want learn how to play Moo3 you should go to the Moo3 forums or are you trying to play the latest FreeOrion build?

pip85
Space Krill

#3 Post by pip85 »

i found this catalog about strategy games in general , isn't it ?

discord
Space Kraken

#4 Post by discord »

about them, yes.
NOT a rookie help for every strategy game ever made.

try the official forum, it is pretty friendly, and there are some good 'rookie guides' there aswell.

but generaly speaking, rtfm? or if you dont have a manual(and seem to need one) stop stealing games.

Tyreth
FreeOrion Lead Emeritus

#5 Post by Tyreth »

Technically, your question is on topic in this forum.

The problem is that your question is very specific, so you are far more likely to obtain an answer from the offical MOO3 forums than here:
http://www.ina-community.com/forums/for ... orumid=224

pip85
Space Krill

#6 Post by pip85 »

very thanks

Ran Taro
Space Squid

#7 Post by Ran Taro »

discord wrote:about them, yes.
NOT a rookie help for every strategy game ever made.

try the official forum, it is pretty friendly, and there are some good 'rookie guides' there aswell.

but generaly speaking, rtfm? or if you dont have a manual(and seem to need one) stop stealing games.
What is the point of being so rude? He may have made a mistake and asked in the wrong place, but it doesn't help anyone to be nasty.

Bastian-Bux
Creative Contributor

#8 Post by Bastian-Bux »

@Ran Taro

Many of the older members of this board are real MoO fans. Some of us waited literally for years for MoO3. Well, I suppose you can understand that the deep disappointment about this game makes some people extremely "triggerhappy" if they hear that name. :twisted:
Wenn du die Macht hättest die Geschichte zu ändern, wo würdest du anfangen. Und viel wichtiger, wo aufhören?

If you had the power to change history, where would you start? And more importantly, where would you stop?

utilae
Cosmic Dragon

#9 Post by utilae »

Bastian-Bux wrote:@Ran Taro

Many of the older members of this board are real MoO fans. Some of us waited literally for years for MoO3. Well, I suppose you can understand that the deep disappointment about this game makes some people extremely "triggerhappy" if they hear that name. :twisted:
He he, I don't like being called old.

I think the main point about asking for help on moo3 is that no one here is a fan of Moo3, nor did we stick around to play it to the point where we could give useful information on how to play the game.

guiguibaah
Creative Contributor

I liked Moo3!

#10 Post by guiguibaah »

Hey, I liked Moo3! I spent hours and hours spinning the galaxy around! Weeeeeee, What fun!
There are three kinds of people in this world - those who can count, and those who can't.