Lembala'Lam and planet focus

Describe your experience with the latest version of FreeOrion to help us improve it.

Moderator: Oberlus

Forum rules
Always mention the exact version of FreeOrion you are testing.

When reporting an issue regarding the AI, if possible provide the relevant AI log file and a save game file that demonstrates the issue.
Jaumito
Space Kraken
Location: Catalonia, France, Europe, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Cluster

Lembala'Lam and planet focus

#1 Post by Jaumito »

I don't know if it's a weirdly implemented feature of the species, or a plain bug:

Currently Lembala'Lam can build buildings like Stargates or Planetary Starlane Drives, but can't use them - i.e., using the relevant focus and everything else that's needed (like a nearby beacon, or a properly set up other stargate and a fleet), nothing happens: the planet or fleet won't move at all. Could be that the Lembala'Lam are just designed to NGAFAA, which is OK - but then why let them build things or select foci they can't use?

Oberlus
Cosmic Dragon

Re: Lembala'Lam and planet focus

#2 Post by Oberlus »

Out of curiosity, what is NGAFAA? Can't find a meaning googling it :)

Jaumito
Space Kraken
Location: Catalonia, France, Europe, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Cluster

#3 Post by Jaumito »

Oberlus wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:20 pm Out of curiosity, what is NGAFAA? Can't find a meaning googling it :)
I'm not 100% sure, except I know it begins with 'Not Giving A ...' and ends with '... About Anything'.

Oberlus
Cosmic Dragon

#4 Post by Oberlus »

Jaumito, your politeness, your wit, and your sentit de l'humor always make me laugh :lol: