For what's not in 'Top Priority Game Design'. Post your ideas, visions, suggestions for the game, rules, modifications, etc.
- Space Kraken
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:11 pm
- Location: Austria
- Cosmic Dragon
- Posts: 2175
- Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2003 12:37 am
- Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Funny. But this belongs in rant and rave or general discussion.
- Small Juggernaut
- Posts: 724
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:07 am
- Location: Hastings, UK
- Designer Emeritus
- Posts: 935
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:07 am
heh, everyone should read this.
- Space Floater
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:47 am
- Location: European peninsula
Jolly good. I like the population growth model very much.
- Well, what about this: a lot of empty space, colored balls spinning around, the occasional nifty exlosion, and some infestation here and there to give it the "lived in" feel?
- It shouldn't take more than a week... ok, I am in.