Big images of species

For what's not in 'Top Priority Game Design'. Post your ideas, visions, suggestions for the game, rules, modifications, etc.

Moderators: Oberlus, Oberlus

The Silent One
Graphics

Re: Big images of species

#76 Post by The Silent One » Wed May 15, 2019 4:24 pm

Great work, love the frame too!
If I provided any images, code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0.

Bestary
Space Squid

#77 Post by Bestary » Thu May 16, 2019 1:38 pm

@Ophiuchus, @The Silent One, thank you! ^^

I don't know, what to do... I have a problem.

I create a Mu Ursh sketch, using just short game description, and got this: Cute cat-like peaceful guys who control agressive creations and learning to piloting.
Attachments
Muursh.png
Muursh.png (245.15 KiB) Viewed 49 times
P.S. Please, call me by @ nickname or contact by e-mail if you want say something directly to me. ^^

Bestary
Space Squid

#78 Post by Bestary » Thu May 16, 2019 1:42 pm

After that I FINALLY READ original and... [cencored]
Eugenics, genocide to clear "crime genes", absolute totalitarianism, hooves and tentacles... Hooves and tentacles... :shock: Crazy cows.

Love Muursh, and already was attached to their old appearence, used to seeing them like that... I understand that sometimes you are changing original story to make the race more playable, but still you prefer to save original as well as you can. I don't want to change sketch above... My Muursh sketch fully suits to the current game description, but it has so minor matches with original story. I can add hooves and tentacles to them, but seriously don't want to create something like this: :cry:
Attachments
crazy_cow.png
crazy_cow.png (78.78 KiB) Viewed 48 times
P.S. Please, call me by @ nickname or contact by e-mail if you want say something directly to me. ^^

The Silent One
Graphics

#79 Post by The Silent One » Sat May 18, 2019 6:15 pm

Bestary wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 1:38 pm
I create a Mu Ursh sketch, using just short game description, and got this: Cute cat-like peaceful guys who control agressive creations and learning to piloting.
I think at some point the graphics of Raaagh and Mu Ursh were switched, are you proposing to revert that decision, and/or to change their descriptions?
If I provided any images, code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0.

labgnome
Space Dragon

#80 Post by labgnome » Sat May 18, 2019 8:22 pm

Bestary wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 1:42 pm
After that I FINALLY READ original and... [cencored]
Eugenics, genocide to clear "crime genes", absolute totalitarianism, hooves and tentacles... Hooves and tentacles... :shock: Crazy cows.

Love Muursh, and already was attached to their old appearence, used to seeing them like that... I understand that sometimes you are changing original story to make the race more playable, but still you prefer to save original as well as you can. I don't want to change sketch above... My Muursh sketch fully suits to the current game description, but it has so minor matches with original story. I can add hooves and tentacles to them, but seriously don't want to create something like this: :cry:
FYI: You did manage to make them look cool either either way.
All of my contributions should be considered released under creative commons attribution share-alike license, CC-BY-SA 3.0 for use in, by and with the Free Orion project.