Lembala'Lam and planet focus

Describe your experience with the latest version of FreeOrion to help us improve it.
Forum rules
Always mention the exact version of FreeOrion you are testing.

When reporting an issue regarding the AI, if possible provide the relevant AI log file and a save game file that demonstrates the issue.
Jaumito
Space Kraken
Location: Catalonia, France, Europe, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Cluster

Lembala'Lam and planet focus

#1 Post by Jaumito » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:59 pm

I don't know if it's a weirdly implemented feature of the species, or a plain bug:

Currently Lembala'Lam can build buildings like Stargates or Planetary Starlane Drives, but can't use them - i.e., using the relevant focus and everything else that's needed (like a nearby beacon, or a properly set up other stargate and a fleet), nothing happens: the planet or fleet won't move at all. Could be that the Lembala'Lam are just designed to NGAFAA, which is OK - but then why let them build things or select foci they can't use?

Oberlus
Juggernaut

Re: Lembala'Lam and planet focus

#2 Post by Oberlus » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:20 pm

Out of curiosity, what is NGAFAA? Can't find a meaning googling it :)

Jaumito
Space Kraken
Location: Catalonia, France, Europe, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Cluster

#3 Post by Jaumito » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:27 pm

Oberlus wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:20 pm
Out of curiosity, what is NGAFAA? Can't find a meaning googling it :)
I'm not 100% sure, except I know it begins with 'Not Giving A ...' and ends with '... About Anything'.

Oberlus
Juggernaut

#4 Post by Oberlus » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:45 pm

Jaumito, your politeness, your wit, and your sentit de l'humor always make me laugh :lol: