today it seems I'm essentially always eventually getting a server crash in a moderator mode AI test game (in a fully current and clean build), anywhere from turn 90 to 180 so far after several tests (each in a 200 system all-medium with 10 AIs). I used to be able to run for hundreds of turns with no problem, though it's been a while since I've tested past turn 150 or so.
In every case it seems the last logged server action is processing orders, specifically after processing fleet move orders and then it logs a single "ProductionQueueOrder quantity 1 Blocksize 2" (though the blocksize varies), and then nothing. The AIs all exit due to networking End of File exception.
I don't have time to put into chasing this down today, but wanted to note it.
Problems and solutions for installing or running FreeOrion, including discussion of bugs if needed before posting a bug report on GitHub. For problems building from source, post in Compile.
1 post • Page 1 of 1