(You can use the '+' button right of the edit button to easily add a suggestion)
What it is.
Could you please put the answer to the first FAQ on the main page? That is: what the page is about (and what "FreeOrion" is)? I hate pages I get on and have to click furiously for n minutes until I find what are they talking about (and there are some I can't ever find that out...).
- Did you actually use the phrase "n minutes?" Did you actually do that?! --Johnnie2
Ah, and second thing: could you please put some screenshots on the page/ link to them from the MainPage? That's the first thing I'm always looking for if a page is about a program, and they tell a great lot about a program.
It was a pain to finally find a link to the bug tracker. Please add it to the main wiki page. Thanks, Derek aka damunzy
Can you add a link to the not existing article "donations" and "donate" , when that articles are created ? I mean the article donate should immediately refer to the article donations as a link. I cant create articles yet.
- Done Yoghurt 19:23, 22 Jul 2005 (EDT)
- both done Yoghurt 10:51, 25 Jul 2005 (EDT)
- Of course, but this redirect was of little use, IMHO. There is a donate link on the main page, and I doubt anyone would search for "donate". However, if you want to recreate the redirect, suit yourself. -- Yoghurt 09:53, 28 Jul 2005 (EDT)
the Design team for the freeOrion project shold be using a program called Universe Image Creator...you are supposed to pay but you can use my code if you want to.....e-mail me at email@example.com
Link to SourceForge project page
Hello, I think there should be a link to the SourceForge project page on the main page.
- Why? Any particular reason? --Yoghurt 21:04, 24 Aug 2005 (EDT)
Multi language support for this wiki
View days ago I saw a good approach for multi language support in wikis at opensuse.org (http://www.opensuse.org/Download). They just added a block of list entries at the begin, enumerating language links, that could/should be supported. Translation is done by the community. I'm willing to support it for the german language.
Here is the example from that site - still with original links from there ;-)
They started this at second level of the wiki, where the subject pages begin (introduction, roadmap, ...)